It has been a busy spring for our family. We started out April celebrating my (Kelli) birthday. We had a great week having family time at the zoo, watching Sophia’s first movie, and having a wonderful dinner out together.
Selah is starting to “talk” and giggle more each day and Sophia loves to chat with her and give her lots of kisses. It has been so much fun watching their sister bond grow through the months. I pray they will be each other’s best friend and greatest support as they grow up. We know the Lord has big plans for our little girls.
We had our first speaking engagement under our new ministry at Oasis Church on May 20th. You can watch the message by Clicking here (worship ends around 43 minutes in). Stay tuned for our upcoming ministry events.
Logo Design: Josh Fenimore
Please pray for the inspiration and creativity of the Lord in this new endeavor. We will continue to serve as associate staff with Plumbline Ministries and host events together. Adam will also continue the relationships he has built and disciple the young men that the Lord puts in his path. As we begin Innovative Faith we (Adam and Kelli) will be connecting with leaders and churches to start scheduling events and conferences to speak at. If you would like to find out more about us speaking at an event or service or let us know.
Innovative Faith Ministries
P.O. Box 10
Morton, IL 61550
To find out more information, visit our Giving Page.
We know the timing of the Lord is perfect and we are so very thankful for all of your prayers and support as we move into this new season together. We look forward to seeing many of you more regularly and ministering alongside of you. May God pour out His love upon you!
Personal and Ministry Prayer Requests
- Pray for Kelli to be healed of the symptoms of postpartum depression and grace for herself in motherhood.
- Pray for our girls to travel well and adjust to the Morton home with good sleep and to all of the new experiences.
- Pray for the Lord to open doors for opportunities & divine connections with our new ministry.
- Pray for more regular and monthly partners to join our family as the Lord provides for and leads each person.
- Pray for the favor, revelation, peace, provision, health and love of the Lord to be upon us and our families.
- Pray for revelation, inspiration and timing as Kelli writes her books.
- Pray for time management and wisdom as we work from home while raising our girls.
- Pray that the Lord will help us to be gracious and patient with one another and our children.
- Safety as we travel and minister in many different places.
- Protection, growth and favor in our marriage and family.
- Ask the Lord to guide Adam as he continues to disciple men and as he is also discipled.
- Pray that the Lord will continue to teach us to hear His voice and follow. We want to live with excellence and obedience.
- Pray for the Lord to help us use the skills we have been given to advance His Kingdom.